Sunday, January 19, 2014

King games - Pepper Panic

Dear King games,

Yes you got me for a while with candy crush, but somewhere around level 100 or so I got trapped, frustrated and gave up. Sorry I just don't have what it takes to be an amazing candy crusher. So my family started playing other games and I moved on too, its not you King games it was totally me.

Then I see this game, Pepper panic, cute little graphics and I had some boredom that needed to be alleviated so I thought why not.

Pepper panic has got to be the most addictive game I've played since candy crush, it's like a damn drug I cannot wait to have my lives recharge and play again. I curse the stupid pepper stealing cat and love it when the dog gives me a little wiggle with every pepper panic I manage.

I don't however think I will be able to look at cat statues the same way for a while now, not without wanting to explode them anyway.

I'm not sure the formula you use for addictive games, I'm sure you have one though. It works! And I'm not even being paid to write this I just love this damn game that much.

Though if you would like to pay me I'll take unlimited lives please.

Thanks for giving me something to do when I'm bored,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment