Sunday, January 5, 2014

Long overdue update

So like a year ago, just a few entries down actually I made mention of taking on the epic pokemon cross stitch. I am still at it! In fact I post a new pic about every month on my deviantart account.


This is my current progress as of a few seconds ago. I know it doesn't look like much compared to how big this actually thing is going to get. But I did actually take a rather long break on it during the summer and when the kids went back to school I became more focused on doing it.

http://jpnmaynard.deviantart.com/

That is the link to my page, it has some better if not dated photos of this journey of mine. So you can check that out plus other arts that I like to do in my spare time. I'm sure you'll see them pop up on my blog from time to time anyway.

Tonight is a weird night, winter vacation is over so it's the night of kids not wanting to go to bed and back to me having to wake up at seven in the morning. I hate that! I hated it as a kid, and I hate it as an adult because when I wake up I'm up. There is no just go get back into bed. Probably better for me anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment