Thursday, April 26, 2012

I pitty the fool that doesn't dream about the A-team


Now I have weird dreams from time to time, however most of them I forget before I wake up in the morning and I just have the feeling that they were weird. Sometimes I hate that, but after having total recall of my last dream it might actually be a good thing that I only get to have knowledge of bits and pieces of what is going on in my head. So let me tell you my dream.
So it started out with myself and a bunch of strangers in a classroom setting, in fact it kinda reminded me of my Jr. High school in some ways. But for some reason we were under attack by 6 year old Asian kids with machine guns dressed in military garb. It needs to be said I have nothing against Asian people or kids for that matter, but these guys had freaking guns! So I did the only logical thing that I could think to do and hid under a desk while the rest of the people I was in school with were taken out and shot in the hallway. Now it needs to be said that not everyone was shot just most of us. The rest I could see being lined up, I'm sure we were hostages of some sort. But then my dream gets all kinds of awesome!
You see I find myself being saved by Mr. T and the A-team! However we aren't talking about the old school A-team aside from Mr. T himself. The guys from the newest movie filled the rest of the team. I knew I was safe as the gold chained master himself came in there and pulled the blanket I was hiding under away. It was time to rescue everyone else and I got to be part of the team at this point. But for some reason we thought it would be a good idea to sneak out the back window and rush the front of the building. 
 But I couldn't do it, I was drawn to this mausoleum in the back of the school that was covered in moss and has a glowing stone in the center. Now the chief yelled at me not to touch it, but I'm sure we can all agree that this stone just had to be touched! Of course anytime there is something that we shouldn't touch as soon as we do stuff gets real. Suddenly we are surrounded by skeletons that have raised out of the ground and a huge skeletal overlord is coming at me. Then a rooster starts crowing. 
We all stop. The rooster keeps crowing and things start to fade as we are scanning the area for what I am sure is a giant rooster monster and then I wake up. My husband had his alarm set and it's a rooster crow. I'll never know if the A-team and I made it, and that kinda makes me sad.
I can only wish that all my dream were this weird and awesome.  



No comments:

Post a Comment